About SERVPRO of South Pasadena
Pat & Tammy & Jonathan Munoz
Owners of SERVPRO of South Pasadena
SERVPRO of South Pasadena understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
- Our History
Since 2001, SERVPRO of South Pasadena has been helping the people of Houston and neighboring communities.
- Committed to Our Community
Owners Pat & Tammy Munoz and our leadership team grew up and raised their families in this community. We are invested in the future of our community and our customers’ needs. As we’ve grown, our mission has never changed. We serve the people, the businesses and organizations of Houston that help make our community great. We help organizations such as The American Red Cross and Harris County Sherriff's Department and are dedicated to partnering with Toys for Tots and the Pearland Neighborhood Center.
- Our Employees - We are committed to hiring top quality people and training them for excellence; link to our employee page.
Our team draws on decades of experience in property restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s Corporate Training Facility to regular IICRC industry certifications, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
- Why SERVPRO? / The SERVPRO Difference
Our motto is “Like it never even happened.” We offer the highest possible standard of professionalism in the restoration, cleanup, and mitigation of your home or business and have gained the reputation as the premier water, fire and mold remediation service in 2001.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Association of Chief Operating Engineers
- Hotel Engineers Association
- Minority Owned Business
- Pasadena Chamber of Commerce
- Pearland Chamber of Commerce
- Purchasing Cooperative of America